Freedom Checks may be the legitimate investment too suspicious to take. The commercials for them are sure sketchy. Some weird guy holding up a fat check saying all the things scammers have said before. But Freedom Checks are no scams. They are traditional investments.
Lets talk about those investments. Freedom Checks are actually MLPs, Master Limited Policies. They are individual stakes in natural resource companies, ones that deal primarily in the transportation of natural resources. These companies are being offered a significant tax break that allows them to operate as though they were tax free entities. To take advantage they have to allocate 90% of incoming profit to stakeholders. Sending the funds out before tax, so that the remaining 10% is all that is taxed. This also allows such business to work with the capital of publicly traded companies, because MLP’s are tradeable commodities. Both aspects provide great benefit to the companies, which in turn provide benefit to the investor.
A freedom check is actually a monthly to quarterly investment payoff to stakeholders so that said resource companies can enjoy their tax break. It is essentially free money, but only if a legitimate investment is made. The stakes are like stock so the same risks involved in stocks are present here.
The man presenting the Freedom Checks is Matt Badiali. He is an investment guru for Banyan Hill Publishing who offers actionable advice to potential investors through two weekly newsletters. Badiali is an expert in the natural resource market, using his expertise as a geologist to perform hands on investigations into companies. He knows the dependability of a company based on first hand information, looking at their operation as a while for flaws. He is also a master of the market which is how he knows about MLPs. So despite the sketchy appearance a freedom check is legit.